From [Rev. George?] Stonehouse at Dornford near Woodstock in Oxfordshire, to Sarah Wesley at the Horsefair in Bristol, asking Sarah to arrange for some of Stonehouse's belongings to be sent to him on the Oxford coach. They were left behind due to an oversight, and are needed desperately.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/2/45
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/2/45GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 2, page 56. 2145-2146
- Dates of Creation24 Apr 1755