From W. L. Wellesley [William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley] at Chelmsford, Essex, to the editor of the Morning Herald, re the impending Essex election. He has been accused by another candidate Colonel Tyrell of being related to John Wesley. Far from being ashamed of such a connection, Wellesley takes pride in this link as he does in his relationship to the [Duke of Wellington].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/1/67
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/1/67GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 1, page 80.
- Dates of Creation18 Aug 1830