From M. Bernard at Boragh, near Coleraine in Ireland, to Charles Wesley. Bernard left Dublin on October 9th to help her son look after his children following the death of their mother. She thanks Wesley for 'offering me so many motives for acquiescence and consolation'. Indeed when she recalls all God's blessings, she is unable to feel any 'cheek or disappointment'. Wesley's news about his son [Charles junior?] was very pleasing. Detailed reference is made to the music and personality of George Frederick Handel.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/2/69
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/2/69GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 2, page 91.
- Dates of Creation1 Nov 1770