From Isabella Mather in Monks Bar, York, to an unnamed correspondent, asking if he can remember if her late husband [Alexander] gave him two guineas for Mr Tunnicliffe[?] in April 1799. She would be grateful for the loan of one guinea as soon as possible. In a postscript reference is made to Mr Crook.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/9/90
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/9/90GB 135 Volume of Wesley Autograph Letters & Manuscripts, page 90.
- Dates of Creation19 Nov 1800