From I. Gwynne to her niece Sarah Wesley, hoping that she is feeling better after giving birth to a son [Charles junior]. She has sent a hare with the bearer of this letter. In a postscript she mention that her brother's family are all well.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/1/75
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/1/75GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 1, page 90.
- Dates of Creation8 Jan 1758