From Bishop Richard Reynolds of Lincoln, to Samuel Wesley senior at Epworth, confirming that he has written to John Wesley enclosing a letter to the Bishop John Potter of Oxford. He emphasises that he is willing to do anything that he can for Samuel and his children.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/1/7
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/1/7GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 1, page 12.
- Dates of Creation14 Aug 1725