Incomplete letter from Anne Chapman in [Bristol], to [Charles Wesley], re Mrs Vigor's illness. The poor lady remains very weak, but is not in immediate danger. She talks constantly of the Wesley family, and was very pleased with Samuel's letter. Reference is made to Mr and Mrs [Anne] Stafford, Miss James, [Rebecca] Gwynn, and Mrs Reeves.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/2/79
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/2/79GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 2, page 100.
- Dates of Creation5 Oct 1774