Baby book, calendars and diaries of Theodosia Thompson.
Papers of Theodosia Thompson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. e. 3030-45
- Dates of Creation1920-44
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description16 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Theodosia Thomspon (1892-1970) was the wife of the writer Edward John Thompson (1886-1946).
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by Mrs Dorothy Thompson in 1996.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.