- MS 101/38/1-2;D Letters (2) to William Speirs Bruce, 25 March 1910 to 6 October 1912 [Congratulations on award of medal and mention of scientific papers] 2 leaves, holograph
- MS 100/32;D Letter to Hugh Robert Mill, 9 February 1913 [Regarding possibility of Royal Geographical Society Research medal to Edward Wilson] 2 leaves, holograph
- MS 498;MJ Letter to Sir George Strong Nares, 15 May 1876, microfilm
- MS 356/54/1-2;D Letters (4) to Robert Neal Rudmose Brown, 15 December 1907 to 11 April 1911 [On polar and botanical matters]
- MS 301/11/1-32;D Letters (2) to Benjamin Leigh-Smith, 30 November 1880 to 17 December 1893 [Regarding the Ivory Gull, regarding possible position of naturalist on voyage of Eira ] 2 leaves, holograph
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Henry Feilden/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1876-1917
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionCirca 10 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the polar achievements of William Speirs Bruce (leader of the Scottish National Antarctic Expedition, 1902-1904), Robert Neal Rudmose Brown (who accompanied Bruce to the Antarctic), Edward Wilson (who served on the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904 and the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913) and biological matters.