Publication by Martin Willing
From Betsy to Boeing: The Aircraft of Cathay Pacific Airways 1946-1988
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/8/4/5
- Dates of Creation1946-1988
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Captain Martin J Willing spent 16 years with the Royal Air Force, reaching the rank of squadron leader, before joining Cathay Pacific in June 1977 and later becoming a training captain on the 747 fleet.
Conditions Governing Use
Copying is permitted for personal research purposes only. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests
Copyright is owned by Martin Willing.