Correspondence between John Swire & Sons and Butterfield & Swire, Hong Kong, Shanghai and India relating to damage and maintenance of China Navigation Company vessels. Papers include Marine Superintendent reports.
China Navigation Casualties Correspondence
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/3/4/36
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSIII 4/36
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CNCo 656
- Dates of Creation1945-1949
- Physical Description1 file; 0.5 box
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Papers are arranged chronologically by sending office
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ