Bound volume of reports on damage sustained to China Navigation Company ships. The reports are by the China Navigation Company Marine Superintendent, the Superintendent Engineer and include 6-month summaries of accidents to hulls and machinery as well as overhaul reports detailing costs of repairs to each ship.
China Navigation Company Casualties
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/3/4/44
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/3/4/44
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSIII 4/43
- Dates of Creation1959-1960
Scope and Content
The first part of the file is chronogogical; the overhaul reports are filed alphabetically by ship name.
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ