Letters and documents from Butterfield & Swire Hong Kong and Shanghai offices to John Swire and Sons London office documenting; staff arrangments for 1938; details of staff progress, transfers and promotions; leave; salaries; visits of inspection to outports.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/2/7/4/50/02
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/50/02
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/50/2
- Former ReferenceGB 102 1071 (Staff Letters No. 41)
- Dates of Creation1937
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
File closed under Data Protection Act until 1st January 2018.
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ