Letters sent from Butterfield & Swire Hong Kong and Shanghai offices to John Swire and Sons London office concerning staff. Includes staff reports documenting; leave; staff appointments and vacancies; staff replacements; staff movements; salaries; staff illness.
Staff Letters from Butterfield & Swire, No. 14.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/16
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/16
- Former ReferenceGB 102 1113 (Staff Letters No. 14)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
This volume has now been disbound for conservation. Each section of correspondence is now housed in an individual folder
Other Finding Aids
Paper handlist available
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ