Letters and papers sent from Butterfield & Swire Hong Kong office to John Swire and Sons London office concerning staff. Includes letters documenting; staff appointments, transfers and vacancies; leave; staff health; staff responsibilities; cost of living for staff; salaries; inspections and interportal visits; recruitment. File has been indexed by surname and subject.
From Hong Kong
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/2/7/4/50/03
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/50/03
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/50/3
- Former ReferenceGB 102 1071 (Staff Letters No. 41)
- Dates of Creation1937
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
File closed under Data Protection Act until 1st January 2018.
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ