Celebrating Masson's appointment, recommending Brown for release from Army to work at Ministry and detailing plans to visit Karachi to examine 'the rail problem'
Letter to 'JR' JR Masson from the Army Headquarters in India, illegible name
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/1/9/10/2/49
- Dates of Creation3 Jul 1942
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ