File also includes folder of correspondence concerning an argument about 'placing of Butterfield & Swire (China Navigation Company) hulk Cadiz' at the port of Chinkiang [Zhenjiang] dated 1873 - 1878.
Letters from H Baker
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/1/1/2/1
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 1/1/2/1
- Dates of Creation1873 -1893
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ