File of correspondence between John Swire & Sons, London and the Taikoo Sugar Refinery regarding the management of staff. The letters cover matters such as service conditions, salaries, leave, staff movement and recruitment as well as issues relating to individual members of staff. There is an A-Z section comprising correspondence with other organisations and individuals.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/5/5/1/5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/5/5/1/5
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSV 5/1/5
- Former ReferenceGB 102 TSR 3425
- Dates of Creation1969-1973
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Closed under the Data Protection Act until January 2053
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ