The papers in this series for the most part comprise correspondence files covering all aspects of management of the service. These also records relating to staff and accounts as well inventory papers relating to machinery and stock.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/17/1/1
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXVII 1/1
- Dates of Creation1947-1952
- Physical Description4 files
Scope and Content
Correspondence files are arranged alphabetically and chronologically; other files of papers are arranged chronologically
Other Finding Aids
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ