File of correspondence between John Swire & Sons, London and Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong. The letters discuss accounting matters, proposed changes and expansion of Cathay services, competition and political and economic factors impacting on business. The file includes copies of circulars giving an overview of the performance of the airline, as well as an A-Z section of correspondence with individuals and other organisations.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/1/34/2
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSS/XIII/1/33/2
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 3909
- Dates of CreationJanuary - March 1979
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Chronological by sending office.
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ