File of correspondence. Letters between John Swire & Sons, London and the office of Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong. The letters cover all aspects of the management of staff such as: conditions of service, pay, training and leave as well as issues affecting individual members of staff.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/4/1/4
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXIII 4/1/4
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 3236
- Dates of Creation1968
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Closed under the Data Protection Act
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ