Memorandum of agreements between John Swire and Sons and individuals contracting them to work for Butterfield & Swire in Hong Kong, China or Japan. Memorandum provides details of job title, salary scales, free passage East, terms for dismissal, medical provision, accommodation allowance (if any). File includes an index by Surname.
Memorandum of Agreement
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/2/7/5/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/5/1
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/5/1
- Dates of Creation1905-1922
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ