Bound letter book comprising different sections of correspondence relating to the management of Butterfield & Swire staff in Hong Kong and Shanghai. The file includes interportal correspondence as well as staff charts and papers relating to a study of Chinese
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/51
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/51
- Former ReferenceGB 102 1070 (Staff Letters No. 42)
- Dates of Creation1938
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
This volume has now been disbound for conservation. Each section of correspondence is now housed in an individual folder and these are held in two boxes
File closed under Data Protection Act until 1st January 2019.
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ