Letters to and from John Swire & Sons, London and the office of Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong. The letters relate to all aspects of the management and development of the business such as: policies; competition; development of new routes; maintenance; equipment; performance and revenue; finance; policy; insurance and the impact of local political situations.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/13/1/16/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/1/16/3
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXIII 1/15/3
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 2434
- Dates of CreationSeptember - December 1961
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ