Letters sent from John Swire & Sons, London to Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong and from Hong Kong to London relating to the routine management of Cathay Pacific. The letters discuss the development of the business worldwide, and other issues such as competition, performance, staffing, air traffic rights.
General Correspondence CLOSED
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/1/39/3
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXIII 1/38/3
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 4061
- Dates of CreationSeptember to December 1985
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ