Assorted correspondence and telegrams (inward and outward) relating for the most part to stock orders, sales, consigments and overhaul of machinery. Papers also cover the Bath House at Kai Tak with respect to plans for this to be developed for PAMAS staff.
Pacific Air Maintenance and Supply Agency A-Z Correspondence files
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/17/1/1/3
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXVII 1/1/3
- Former ReferenceGB 102 PAMAS 23
- Dates of Creation1948-1950
- Physical Description4 files; 1 box
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ