These are files created by John Swire & Sons, comprising copies of letters sent from the London office to Butterfield & Swire offices in the East, and letters received in to the London office regarding the accounts of the China Navigation Company. The files cover general accounting matters, as well as financial matters relating to individual ships.
China Navigation Company London Accounts Letters
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/3/5/1
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSIII 5/1/1
- Dates of Creation1940-1947
- Physical Description8 boxes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ