Staff correspondence file. Letters sent between London and the office of Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong regarding the management of staff. The letters discuss staff appointments, pay and conditions, disciplinary and medical matters as well as other issues affecting individual members of staff.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/4/1/1
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXIII 4/1/1
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 2702
- Dates of Creation1965
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Closed under the Data Protection Act
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ