The file comprises letters sent out from the London office to Butterfield & Swire in Hong Kong and Japan regarding the operations of Cathay Pacific. The files include sections of correspondence between JK Swire and Captain Holyman of Australian National Airways. The letters discuss the routine management of the airlines, the development of air travel in the East generally, as well as the performance of Cathay Pacific more specifically.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/1/6/2
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXIII 1/3/2
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 3
- Dates of CreationJuly - December 1949
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ