Covers general business affairs up to the Japanese invasion of Shanghai and Hong Kong and the transfer of Butterfield & Swire to Chungking [Chongqing] and India for the war period.
Butterfield & Swire China and Japan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/2/18
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 2/18
- Dates of Creation1940-1943
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Paper handlist available
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ