Correspondence to individual members of staff from John Swires and Sons London office. Includes correspondence concerning; the winding up of the firm of Penreath and Company; salaries; passage East; passge for wives and families.
To individual members of Eastern staff
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/57/04
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/57/4
- Former ReferenceGB 102 Staff Letters No. 48
- Dates of Creation1946
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
File closed under Data Protection Act until 1st January 2027
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ