From Bombay and Chungking. After September 1945 most of the correspondence is from Hong Kong and Shanghai re the take over from the Japanese
Letters from Bombay and Chungking.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/5/10/2
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 5/10/2
- Former ReferenceGB 102 JSSII 5/7/2
- Dates of Creation2 Jan-28 Dec 1945
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4177
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Paper handlist available
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ