Papers and correspondence relating to the negotiations leading to the Air Services Agreement between the UK and Malaysia Airlines. The papers discuss the terms of the agreement, as well as the impact of the secession of Singapore and give details of scheduled air services to, through and from Malaysia and Singapore.
Air Service Negotiations: UK/Malaysia, UK/Singapore
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-jss/jss/13/2/5/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/13/2/5/1
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSXIII 2/5/1
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CPA 3148
- Dates of Creation1964-1966
- Physical Description1
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ