1.File: “Rules and Regulations. Ward III. March 1943”. Containing a folder with the aforementioned title. Annotated on front with “kept for interest only” and containing typed ward regulations, 1943.
2. Folder: “Radium (Watson....) [label incomplete] and containing correspondence and estimates from Watson and Sons and the Chemical Service Co. Ltd, relating to the ordering and supply of radium to Christie, 1925-1932.
3. File: “Cancer Act 1939” containing correspondence, meeting minutes and memoranda relating to the introduction of new facilities and new treatment schemes in light of the introduction of the Cancer Act 1939.
4. File: “Ministry of Health: National Health Service” and containing sub-folders on the following subjects:
- Appointment of Chaplains
- Manchester Regional Hospital Board
- Transfer of Endowments
- Correspondence regarding Separate Management Committee
- Census of Specialist Staff
- Manchester Regional Hospital Board: Appointment of Hospital Management Committees
- Ministry of Health-Superannuation
5.File: “ Salaries Committee” and containing various material relating to salaries of Christie staff, 1947.