1. File: “Fox’s Notes on Christie” containing photographs: b & w photo of Lord Derby opening the hospital in 1932, two unidentified ladies, the Clitheroe Committee, 1952, with Lady Holt, Chairman of Women’s Trust Fund and others (some names identified); South Manchester Hospital Management Committee Report, 1951-52; a technical diagram of Radium Isodose Curves; research notes, typescript of chapter 1 of Christie book and photocopy part of published version of book.
2. Brochure: “The National Health Service in the North West, 1948-1998” by Dr Diana Ascott and Dr Sally Sheard (undated).
3. Magazine: “Connections: Christie Hospital NHS Trust Support Newsletter” Oct 1998.
4. Brochure: “Paterson Laboratories” (undated).
5. Brochure: “One Day at the Christie Hospital” (c. 1995).
6. Volume: “C.H. Cuttings from the Lancet” 1910-1914.