Select concordances (indexes of the more significant words) in Greek writers, compiled by H.W. Greene.
Concordances Compiled by H.W. Greene
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.gr.class.d.161-2,e.146-221,g.84
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Gr. class. d. 161-2, e. 146-221, g. 84
- Dates of Creation1902-21
- Language of MaterialAncient Greek (to 1453).
- Physical Description79 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Herbert Wilson Greene (1857-1933) was a classical scholar.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The concordances were given to the Library by the compiler, ca. 1930s.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 47289-367.