Notes about nine families who emigrated to North America in the 18th century, together with a genealogy of the Cohen family, publishers of the Brighton Guardian.
Notes about nine families who emigrated to North America
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/164
- Dates of CreationTwentieth century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The nine families, who emigrated to North America in the 18th century, were from Britain or had spent some time in Britain.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.