Personal Collections, 1943-1970 including a subscriber's contribution card for the Blaendulais Burial Benefit Society, 1967-1970 and a National Registration Identity Card, 1943 both belonging to William Miles.
William Miles collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNC/PP/21
- Dates of Creation1943-1970
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 envelope
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
WilliamMiles was born in 1900 and appears to have worked for Neath Rural Civil Defence Service.
Conditions Governing Access
Accessible to all researchers by appointment. Please note that somecollections contain sensitive information and access may be restricted.