The collection comprises:
- Minute book of the Leicester branch of the ATAE. 1931-1952 (MS 412/1);
- Minutes of meetings of he ATAE's AGM, executive committee, finance and general purposescommittee, North Yorkshire branch, and joint conferences in which the ATAE was involved. 1937-1966(MS 412/2);
- Copies of reports, constitutional documents and leaflets. 1928-1968 (MS 412/3);
- Correspondence. Correspondents include the Workers Educational Association, Central JointAdvisory Committee on Tutorial Classes, the National Institute of Adult Education, and the ScottishTutors Association, as well as individual members and subscribers to the Tutor's Bulletin.1937-1963 (MS 412/4);
- Lists of members and speakers. 1949-958 (MS 412/5);
- Financial papers. 1947-1967 (MS 412/6);
- Circular correspondence and agenda papers. 1938-1965 (MS 412/7).