From D. Whitmore in Cotsbrook to Mary Tooth. As there is very little chance of their meeting at present, Whitmore is enclosing a pound note, which they ask should be donated to their benevolent society. Whitmore is sure that Tooth will unite her prayers with their's for their friend at Wellington, whose affliction in losing such a father is heavy indeed.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/ Fl/7/15/1
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/ Fl/7/15/1
- Dates of Creation23 January 1815