From Ann Yate to Mary Fletcher. Yate is ashamed to be so troublesome to Fletcher and is afraid that she will be concerned at being faced with 'three such books, as I know your time is very precious, but it is much upon my mind that you will know better how to help me and pray for me if you see how strangely I have been tossed to and fro, for many years ...' Spiritual matters are discussed in detail, with spefific regard to Yate's spiritual progress.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/Fl/7/19/2
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/Fl/7/19/2
- Dates of CreationApril 1796