From Marianne Whittingham in Addlestone Common [Surrey] to Mary Fletcher in Madeley. She must take up her pen on the painful subject of Fletcher's last letter. Her poor dear grandmother [Fletcher's sister Anna-Maria Gaussen] is very ill, but they are hopeful that 'with the blessing of providence' she will be restored to better health. Her strength declines daily and she is now extremely weak. Spiritual matters are discussed in detail. Grandmother is in no pain at present, which is a great blessing.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/Fl/7/16/3
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/Fl/7/16/3
- Dates of Creation5 December 1804