Manuscripts chiefly relating to the history of the University and city of Oxford.
MSS. Wood Additional
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Add. C. 173; Ashm. Mus. c. 1; Wood C. 52-3, D. 32, E. 32-3, F. 29b-c, F. 39-51; Wood Rolls 1
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description23 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
The manuscripts were transferred from the Ashmolean Museum in 1860. Part were bequeathed to the Ashmolean by Wood in 1695 and part were later acquisitions.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, nos. 25206-25228.