Medieval manuscripts acquired by Wood.
MSS. Wood empt.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Wood empt. 1-25
- Dates of Creation12th-17th century
- Language of MaterialLatin, English, and French.
- Physical Description25 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
The manuscripts were bought by the Library in 1690 for 30.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, nos. 8589-8613.