Album containing photographs of Northern India, with hand notes on the front page which reads 'DLR Lorimer ("Q.O."[Queen's Own] Corps of Guides) Marban [1898-1900] and notes about negatives. Also includes a loose phptograph cut from a magazine. Pages 26 and 27 are blank. Black covers.
Photograph album: I Marban, Khaibar, Kashmir
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 66/02/03/01
- Former ReferenceGB 102 P6
- Dates of Creation1898-1900
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume containing 172 b/w photographs; magazine cuttings pages 1-66
Scope and Content
Reunited with Lorimer collection in April 2014.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
28cm high x 38cm wide
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Previously held as individual item in P series [Photograph Albums], Art & Archaeology collection, SOAS Library.