Suggests lunch in Walkington; had made a speech at luncheon for Sir Brynmor Jones; feeling generally run down and unwell; had had advance copy of Required Writing, which he finds is full of misprints. 2pp. With envelope.
Handwritten letter signed. Philip Larkin to Andrew Motion.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DP207/29
- Dates of Creation28 Oct 1983
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader