Thanks him for copy of Gladys Mitchells The Saltmarshe murders; work worries, including departure of his deputy (Tom Graham) and retirement of his secretary (Betty Mackereth); typing the index to the new edition of All What Jazz. 2pp.
Handwritten letter signed. Philip Larkin to Andrew Motion.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DP207/31
- Dates of Creation12 May 1984
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Access will be granted to any accredited reader