Papers relating to the personal life of Jonathan Davies, 1875-1957, and friends and family members, 1853-1955. Personal papers of Jonathan Davies mainly reflect his political and religious interests. The friends and family papers comprise mainly items compiled by his father and son.
Personal and family papers,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 P.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006005051
- Dates of Creation1853-1957.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh
- Physical Description2 boxes.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged into two groups: personal papers, and papers of friends and family members.
Preferred citation: P.