Eight lectures by Watson for the Slade Lectures relating to the subject of 'Craftsmanship and society in eighteenth century France'.
Slade Lectures: Craftsmanship and society in eighteenth century France
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 WATS/O/3/7
- Dates of Creation1969 - 1970
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 files
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.