- MS 1393/1;D Letter to H J Fenn, 2 October 1935 [Praise of Jack Hyde] 1 leaf, holograph
- MS 1324;D Letter to [Dear Fenn], 31 October 1950 [personal news] 1 leaf, holograph
- MS 100/50/1-6;D Letters (6) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1922 to 1923 [Regarding Mills biography of Shackleton] 10 leaves, holograph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Dr Leonard Hussey/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1922-1950
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description8 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence contains personal news and Hussey's recollections of Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton. Hugh Robert Mill published The life of Sir Ernest Shackleton in 1923.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.
The life of Sir Ernest Shackleton by Hugh Robert Mill, SPRI Library shelf 92[Shackleton]